Lots of stuff for you all this weekend so let's dispense with the chit chat and head straight to the links.
BY THE WORD
- Writing Tips from George Tannenbaum. And good ones at that.
- Bill Watterson (creator of Calvin and Hobbes) designed a movie poster. Still won't make any more Calvin and Hobbes.
- Luke Sullivan on a force more powerful (and potentially more important) than creativity in advertising. Not to be all Upworthyian but you're going to have to read to find out.
- Sell! Sell! have dug up (okay, opened Campaign to) what is potentially the most depressing article of all time.
- One on One with Rick and Morty creator Justin Roiland. (Great show if you're a fan of sci-fi and humanity and madness in general.)
- And Ben Kay rounding it out with Fear and Bullshit in Adland.
BY THE PICTURE
Harold Ramis' advice to filmmakers. (via @RobSchrab)
News report about Kenyan slang contains three languages. Puts US news to shame.
New Richmond Sausages ad from Saatchi London.
Most amazing instrument I've even seen.
Impressive security cam footage.
Teaser for the upcoming Harmontown Documentary.
BY THE WAY
Thanks for stopping by. I mean I really, really enjoyed this. Kinda needed it honestly. Hope you'll call. Oh that? Yeah it happens from time to time. Well, bye I guess. Unless you want me to make you some food? You're okay? That's good. Should I call you an Uber? No. Alright, bye now.