Just a reminder you probably shouldn't take advice from hastily-written blog titles.
LINKS AND SUCH
- The fantastic story of comedy music genius Tom Lehrer. Songs of his include 'Poisoning Pigeons in the Park' and 'The Elements'. He's the man who very well may have been your first brush with comedy as an adolescent.
- Squarepusher's robotic band. Answering the question: what does it mean if robotic music can hit us right in the feel center?
- Dick Tie Kickstarter. (Ties that looks like dicks. Not ties for yours. That's my Kickstarter that I'm launching it next month!)
- The Most Controversial Suggestion in Advertising by Sell! Sell!
- Talking babies and babbling baboons by The Ad Contrarian.
- The Target beyond the Target by Ben Kay
Fuck the Poor. Simple and great. Don't care if it's fake or not.
Our Vinyl Weighs a Ton - Trailer.
The Ad Contrarian laying down knowledge at Ad Week Europe.
Exploring Off-Limits New York from Animal New York
Rise of the Patent Troll by 'Everything is a Remix' creator Kirby Ferguson
What does sound look like?
Now get! Get back to your family and ask them to forgive you and that they're more important than a smattering of internet links. Hold them and rock them and tell them you love them.