Don't tell your father I let you see this stuff after your bed time. You got that?
- Wiggly Lines by Dave Dye. Another great lesson about print advertising. (Side note: I want to name my band Hot Metal Type. But that would mean having a band or a smidgen of musical talent.)
- Rick and Morty, the best new animated show on TV, posted an entire episode of their show on Instagram. First TV show to ever do that.
- The Ad Contrarian lashes out against passion. I think I agree.
- Of hedgehogs and foxes by Martin Weigel.
- Excellent interview with John Hegarty about the problems facing advertising and some solutions. via Sell! Sell!
Out-there Sagmeister and Walsh Adobe logo design competition (part 1 of 5).
Wow. Can't believe he solved that one.
Boondocks is back!
PBS video about glitch art.