The best of last week presented this week. Right now.
- Two shots fired across the bow of any agency not interested in doing good work. Ad Factories and Why Agencies Are Responsible For 'Unreasonable' Client Demands. Both by Sell! Sell!
- Dave Trott can't be bothered if you ask him to speak at you event without a reason. But can be bothered to write a post about just that.
- "Puffed!" the story of how cereal came to be. (The puffed kind, at least. Flakes are a completely different story that involves less explosions. Making it decidedly less interesting.)
- Northern Soul, the fantastic intersection of one-off Soul singles and the working class kids in northern England attempting to dance their faces off.
- Great essay about the DP's purpose from Zach Zamboni, Anthony Bourdain's DP. "The Myth Of Capture" parts 1, 2, and 3.
In case you ever need to use the restroom in space without training for years and years.
Banksy does video.
Online extra clip from Indie Game: The Movie. (Which you should see if you haven't.)
Sexy Synth Sexual Healing Remix.