I've been bogged down with work this week and haven't had a second to write anything that didn't pertain to that or my other side project. That previous sentence is what's colloquially known as a "humble brag." I did happen to catch a couple of interesting things out of the corner of my eye. Those are below.
- Excellent new work from Sell! Sell! for Racing Post (it's a betting app). Stop headless betting!
- An Open Letter from George Tannenbaum.
- Interesting metaphor about how we consume media today.
- Famous For Being Famous from Dave Trott. (This is a really, really good one. Searing commentary on today's definition of success.)
- Great commentary on what makes the Aldi Australia ad so great.
BBC doing some hard hitting scientific reporting.
Smart, smart stuff from a while ago that I've admittedly only found recently.
Sasquatch is really good shit. Get to know them before they become too big and you'll be bummed you can't say you knew them before they were cool.
The woman who can't watch movies from Canal+ spain. Really love this.
Everyone's new favorite music video