We're selling links of all shapes and sizes! Drop on by today and buy, buy, BUY!
- Gerry Graf hilariously breaks down TV cupcake shows.
- The Cerberus of ad blogs cometh! Angela Natividad, Bill Green and Darryl Ohrt quit their individual blogs and became the collective known as AdVerve.
- "Two Ways to Be Great" from Makin' Ads.
- Seth Godin on why schools should ditch the industrial model.
- Why Ben Kay thinks companies are wasting money on ads.
- AS A RULE, you shouldn't use as a rule. From Dave Trott.
- And, of course, two posts from George Tannenbaum. "Using Your Ears" and "Is honesty suicide?"
And we've got plenty of video too:
Laughs from the uber talented Everynone.
Show this to your friends when they say they don't understand why color grading matters.