Mind taking a look at all this stuff since you're already here? Will only take a minute.
- Puppet Apartment. (Trigger warning: anthropomorphic appliances)
- 25x magnified seawater contains an entire world of things that are probably trying to kill us. Never trust the small stuff.
- "Are these the most dangerous people in marketing?" by Sell! Sell! (Surprisingly not just a hit list of creatives/clients who have murdered people before.)
- The Ad Contrarian's parable of "The Polluted Fountain of Youth."
- Braves. Blands. Brants. A primer on brands by George Tannenbaum.
- Clickhole.com. Infinitely clickable. Probably more interesting than any other clickbait site on the internet.
- NO SHIT by Dave Trott.
- Food's getting more expensive. Toys cheaper. Maybe Huxley was on to something.
What you'll be if you don't read this presentation by W+K's Martin Weigel. (via Sell! Sell!)
ROCKS AND MINERALS
Please use this song in a commercial. (via @Awoooooga)
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin went to Russia. Shot a video for their song "Young Presidents."
Why is ketchup so hard to pour?
Smoking. Also hard.
This space intentionally left blank for that hamster eating a burrito video everyone has already seen.