Well it's a new year for us Jews and a new weekend for the rest of you. Here's a bunch of links from this week and last week, that I forgot to post was saving for you. Enjoy the New Yearly freshness.
- Incest and Personal Brands (not related, oddly enough) from George Tannenbaum.
- John Logan* and why starting late isn't necessarily a bad thing, from Ben Kay.
- David Oakley gives you a lesson on losing.
- Sometimes you're it helps to figure out what you're NOT going to do. by Vinny Warren
- Muppets Live: In Posters from AdVerve's Bill Green.
- Scott Adams tells you exactly how to kill your creativity. Since that's what we're all looking for, right?
- Do You Know Who You Are?, about exploring yourself, and It Ain't Over 'Till It's Over, why workaholics may not be sick after all, from Dave Trott.
- Talker's Block from Seth Godin. (He doesn't have it, and neither do you)
*John Logan wrote this speech
The most identifiable lyrics that aren't lyrics.
An aurally pleasing event from Mother NY and Kyocera. (via)
Awesome ad for Big Game Hunter 2011. Agency: 72 and Sunny.
The best political ad you'll see this season. "What's good, is to get these goats for our computer industry.